• For quantitative determination of alkaline phosphatase (ALP) activity using stable 4-methylumbelliferyl phosphate substrate.
• High sensitivity and wide linear range. Use 10 μL sample. Detection limit of 0.02 U/L (20 min reaction).
• Homogeneous and simple procedure. Simple "mix-and-measure" procedure allows reliable quantitation of ALP activity within 20 minutes.
• Robust and amenable to HTS. All reagents are compatible with high-throughput liquid handling instruments.
• Serum, plasma etc
• 20 min
• 100 tests
• 0.02 U/L
• 2 years
• Alkaline phosphatase (ALP) catalyzes the hydrolysis of phosphate esters in an alkaline environment, resulting in the formation of an organic radical and inorganic phosphate. In mammals, this enzyme is found mainly in the liver and bones. Marked increase in serum ALP levels, a disease known as hyperalkalinephosphatasemia, has been associated with malignant biliary obstruction, primary biliary cirrhosis, primary sclerosing cholangitis, hepatic lymphoma and sarcoidosis. Simple, direct and automation-ready procedures for measuring ALP activity in serum are becoming popular in Research and Drug Discovery. This improved method utilizes 4-methylumbelliferyl phosphate that is hydrolyzed by ALP into a highly fluorescent product 4-methylumbelliferone. The rate of the fluorescence increase is directly proportional to the enzyme activity.
QFAP-100 碱性***酸酶检测试剂盒 100次检测 ￥2282
查看 碱性磷酸酶检测试剂盒 产品的用户还对以下产品感兴趣